Written by Administrator
Sunday, 18 May 2008 01:00
What is the Creative Industry Exchange?
CIE is a project of the Shridath Ramphal Centre for International Trade Law and is funded by the UNESCO, Kingston office.
- The CIE provides a regional framework for the collection, collation and dissemination of data and information on the cultural/creative industries.
- The CIE will generate and disseminate data and information on the cultural/creative industries of the Caribbean.
What are the aims and objectives of CIE?
- The principal objective of the CIE is to document the economic impact and contribution of the cultural/creative industries to the Caribbean.
- A key objective of the CIE is to establish a stronger national and regional framework for the measurement and management of the cultural/creative industries.
- The CIE aims to improve the production, sharing and publication of data and information on the cultural/creative industries sector in the Caribbean.
- The CIE aims to enhance the image and profile of the Caribbean cultural/creative industries sector in the regional and international context.